Skip to main content

[Book Summary] The Greatest Salesman in the World—Og Mandino

Rating: ★

I'm not sure why this book has such high ratings. The entire listening experience reminds me of those books about "成功學" in China. Yet let me take it on the bright side instead of criticizing its dark side.

Principle 5: I will increase my knowledge of the world.

The more you know, the more you know that you don't know. There's a video on YouTube interviewing a Japanese Ironsmith specializing in making Katana. He said that wars/conflicts are often the results of misunderstanding/lack of communication. If we can all better understand others, there may be fewer conflicts.
Principle 7: Today I will be master of my emotions.

Principle 8: I will laugh at the world. (This too shall pass.)

Nothing lasts forever. 

一切有為法,如夢幻泡影;
如露亦如電,應作如是觀。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(一)找合作的律師事務所

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(零)名詞解釋 Petitioner vs Applicant

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(七)組裝 NIW I-140 申請文件包

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay