Skip to main content

[Book Summary] I Am Potential—Patrick Henry Hughes

Rating: ★★★★★

"Things won't get better unless you're doing everything possible to make it so."

As I've been preparing my NIW Green Card application material for almost half a year, I became emotionally fatigued. After passing the Certified Automation Professional Associate exam in July, I lost the drive to keep pushing ahead though I knew the application couldn't wait.

Before starting my trip to the Acadia National Park, I found this audiobook. And I love the quote the most! Now I'm ready to keep moving forward and see how far I can go!

By the way, there is a movie based on this book. Here is the trailer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(一)找合作的律師事務所

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(零)名詞解釋 Petitioner vs Applicant

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(七)組裝 NIW I-140 申請文件包

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay