Skip to main content

[Book Summary] Entangled Life: How Fungi Make Our Worlds, Change Our Minds & Shape Our Futures—Merlin Sheldrake

Rating: ★

This is another book that is popular in circulation. I can see better why it's trendy.

Have you eaten any cuisine with shredded truffles on top? Fries or nigiri maybe? I visited a Japanese Sushi restaurant in Keene, NH in February 2023. It's Kurama Omakase. When I discussed with Chef Kevin, he mentioned that omakase restaurants like Bar Masa use truffles in their design. 

Back then, I don't know you can store truffles for only two or three days, or it loses its taste and smell. Nor do I know that the price that restaurants pay on truffles can be six times the money that foragers receive. Not to mention how much we end customer pay. Haha!

This book also a wide range of topics, including LSD, fungi-generated leather and building, yeast and wine, human evolution, etc. I'd recommend checking it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(一)找合作的律師事務所

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(零)名詞解釋 Petitioner vs Applicant

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(七)組裝 NIW I-140 申請文件包

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay