Skip to main content

[Book Summary] Keep the Memories, Lose the Stuff—Matt Paxton

 Rating: ★☆☆

I don't have much physical stuff in my life partly due to my life trajectory.

I moved to Hsinchu for my undergraduate study, moved to Taipei for graduate school exam preparation, moved to Hsinchu again before departing for Michigan, migrated to Texas for my first job, then relocated to Massachusetts for my second full-time job. 

Every time I move, I have to assess what's necessary and cut off the excess, which gradually transforms me into a minimalist. However, there're mental weights I carry with me. They're much harder to dispose of.

During my second trip to Rocky Mountain National Park, I found the author right. Talking to someone about the meaning of your stuff can help you let go of the physical item.

Do you have trouble letting things go, too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(一)找合作的律師事務所

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(零)名詞解釋 Petitioner vs Applicant

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(七)組裝 NIW I-140 申請文件包

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay