Skip to main content

[Book Summary] Sorry I'm Late, I Didn't Want to Come—Jessica Pan

Rating: ★★

I picked this audiobook simply because it's funny! But the content didn't turn out to be humorous. Maybe it's because of the British sense of humor.

There was a time I felt my thought was synced with the author. During her one-year YES experiment, she tried some magic mushroom (psychedelic) after peer pressure and perhaps some personal curiosity. 

While hesitating, her friend told her, "C'mon, you only live once!" I murmured to myself, "Yeah, and you only die once, too!" In two seconds, Jessica said that "Yeah, you only have to die once!"

In brief, I know introverts can transform into extroverts for an extended amount of time. However, it's simply exhausting sometimes after a long day that I have no energy for anyone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(一)找合作的律師事務所

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(零)名詞解釋 Petitioner vs Applicant

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay

[申辦綠卡] EB-2 NIW 國家利益豁免綠卡申請教學(七)組裝 NIW I-140 申請文件包

Image by  David Peterson  from  Pixabay